This course provides a comprehensive introduction to the management and classification of waste and hazardous waste in the UK.
What makes our course special?
We've all been there haven't we, sitting through a training course that at best can be described as "death by powerpoint".
Our course is different, it's completely online, which means you can:
- learn at your own pace,
- re-visit sections at any time, and,
- fit your learning around your schedule.
Not sure about e-learning?
Our course isn't pages and pages of boring text with the odd picture, we provide:
- help boxes on each lesson, so you can chat with us,
- professional HD video explanations, of all major components, in an engaging style,
- interactive quizzes and exercises to help you understand the main points.
- links to all the legislation you need to be aware of, so you can download and reference it in future,
- a personalised certificate provided upon successful completion of the course.
Table of Contents
Frequently asked questions
How long do I have access to the course?
Forever! Once you've enrolled and paid, you'll have access to the course material for as long as you need. So devour it all at once or take things slow. It's your choice.
Do you offer discounts for multiple purchases?
Yes, please contact us for further information.
We can provide login codes for individual participants, so that multiple purchases can be paid for with one payment.
Do I get a certificate?
Yes, upon successful completion of the test a personalised pdf certificate is provided for you to download straight away as your training record.
Is previous experience required?
No previous experience is required.
The course price is £66.00 per user and includes 20% VAT.
Please contact us if you would like to pay for multiple users via emailed invoice, if you require a VAT invoice, or would like to pay zero rate VAT, e.g. if you are located outside the EU.